TOTAL FIBER™ FOR HAEMORRHOIDS (PILES) :
- What are the symptoms of haemorrhoids?
Symptoms of haemorrhoids include:
- Bleeding after passing a stool
- Itchiness and pain around anus
- A pile may move down, outside of anus (prolapse) and may need to be pushed back after passing a stool
- What are the causes of haemorrhoids?
Haemorrhoids (piles) are usually caused by excess pressure on blood vessels in and around the anus. If you are constipated and strain while trying to pass stools, it can put pressure on blood vessels in your back passage, making them inflamed and swollen.
- How does TOTAL FIBER™ helps with someone who is suffering from haemorrhoids?
Total Fiber™ contains high amount of fiber that mimics natural food fiber. Taking Total Fiber™ can help make stools softer and easier to pass. This help will prevent constipation and straining which in turn will help to prevent and treat haemorrhoids.
- How is TOTAL FIBER™ different from taking other fiber ?
Total Fiber™ is formulated to mimic fiber content of natural food fiber. This unique formulation prevents either too hard or too loose stools which is common with other fiber formulations.
- How is TOTAL FIBER™ different from taking Laxatives ?
Total Fiber unique formulation will ensure soft stools unlike laxative which stimulate the bowel causing urgency, loose stool and diarrhea which are undesirable in haemorrhoids.
If you have questions that is not answered here, please feel free to email our pharmacist.